The partners and associates of PatentCentrum Sedlák & Partners s.r.o. are actively engaged in lecturing activities both in the field of popularization of industrial rights and intellectual property for a broad audience as well as in the field of specialized and topical contributions to various professional seminars on intellectual property.
We also work as instructors in the training and educational projects of the University of South Bohemia and Jihočeská agentura pro podporu inovačního podnikání o.p.s., which are funded and supported by the EU Structural Funds.
If you are interested in intellectual property lecturers for e.g. a seminar, lecture, lesson, or for a workshop to improve the level of knowledge of your development and marketing staff, please contact us.
It is possible to use the ready-made lecture topics below or to choose a tailor-made theme that meets your needs.
- Intellectual Property Protection – Basic Level
- Intellectual Property Protection – Detailed Level
- Intellectual Property Protection – Specifics in R&R Institutions
- Licenses for Intellectual Property Objects
- Software Protection as Intellectual Property
- Trade Marks
- The Story of Budweiser Bier
- Interchangeability of Trade Marks
- Patent Searches
- Preparation of Documents for Invention and Utility Model Applications
- Comparison of European and Chinese Regulations of Intellectual Property Protection, Enforcement of Rights
- Success Stories – Real Cases of Successful Intellectual Property Protection of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Europe
- Patent Activities in the South Bohemian Region
- Protect Your Ideas
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in the Czech Republic and in the EU